Updated: Oct 26, 2022
Job Description for Security Profile This position requires a background in handling the team & good skillset of Security, with a demonstrated ability for the management and maintenance of Firewall, Load balancer, Proxy and manage change in a large-scale, mission-critical environment. The associate will be needed to provide daily operations support for all Security appliances within the Data Center and remote customer locations. This position will require technical skills along with customer interaction to coordinate network monitoring operations activities.
The Operational Knowledge on the following is required:
· Responsible for troubleshooting and configuring of Palo Alto Firewall
· Deployment, Configuration & troubleshooting of security, Nat & Decryption policies & Site-to-Site VPN on Palo Alto firewall.
· Administration and Management of Palo Alto firewall infrastructure.
· Must have strong hands-on experience with Palo alto Firewalls, Panorama and fireeye.
· Creating, change and analyze rules based on requirements and troubleshooting.
· Configure and troubleshoot HA Cluster, Backup, Upgrade, Patch and Migrate Firewalls
· Must have knowledge using the Packet captures and troubleshooting skills in Palo Alto firewalls.
· Knowledge on setup site-to-site IPSEC VPN tunnel and Remote VPN (SSL)
· Advanced troubleshooting of production problems with RCA and fault diagnosis.
· Perform regular review of firewall rule bases and recommend necessary optimization actions.
· Upgrade and patch management of Firewalls like Palo-alto, Cisco ASA
Palo Alto Networks Certified
Key tasks for this position include:
· Excellent experience in customizing out of the box reports and creating new ones using Business Objects/Crystal Report.
· Ability to work on project teams, delivering on key project milestones, and communicating effectively with a wide variety of people.
· Ready to work in Shifts.
· - ITIL Foundation and knowledge of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.