Load Balancer (F5)
Job Description for Security Profile
This position requires a background in handling the team & good skillset of Security, with a demonstrated ability for the management and maintenance of F5 Load balancer and manage change in a large-scale, mission-critical environment. The associate will be needed to provide daily operations support for all Security appliances within the Data Center and remote customer locations. This position will require technical skills along with customer interaction to coordinate network monitoring operations activities.
The Operational Knowledge on the following is required:
· Responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the F5 BIG IP infrastructure
· Significant experience with supporting and maintaining F5 Big-IP load balancers to include set-up, maintenance, upgrades, and replacement of the latest generation of F5s
· Extensive experience with Big-IP LTM, DNS, APM & ASM modules in a large shared environment
· Good hands-on experience using Ansible for integrations with the F5 BIG-IP API-called modules.
· Hands-on experience in automating initial configurations on the BIG-IP like DNS, NTP, etc., and Network the BIG-IP (VLANS, Self-Ips) and deployment of HTTP and HTTPS applications.
· Strong experience with Unix/Linux based systems
· Experience with TCP Dump, Wireshark and analyzing network traffic
· Demonstrate a solid understanding of the OSI and TCP/IP network models and provide examples
· Experience in custom SSL, ciphers, and LTM traffic performance optimization
· Intermediate knowledge of networking and systems administration; and the ability to troubleshoot problems
F5 Certified, CCNA/CCNP Security
Key tasks for this position include:
· Excellent experience in customizing out of the box reports and creating new ones using Business Objects/Crystal Report.
· Ability to work on project teams, delivering on key project milestones, and communicating effectively with a wide variety of people.
· Ready to work in Shifts.
· - ITIL Foundation and knowledge of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.