Job Description for Security Profile
This position requires a background in handling the team & good skillset of Security, with a demonstrated ability for the management and maintenance of BlueCoat Proxy and manage change in a large-scale, mission-critical environment. The associate will be needed to provide daily operations support for all Security appliances within the Data Center and remote customer locations. This position will require technical skills along with customer interaction to coordinate network monitoring operations activities.
The Operational Knowledge on the following is required:
· Proficient on the design and deployment of these Broadcom Bluecoat Product solutions
· Advance Secure Gateway (ASG/SG) Proxies · Management Center · Reporter · Web Security Services
· Deep understanding of industry standard Web Proxy technologies
· Extensive experience using rest APIs for automation
· Experience with user authentication technologies: Kerberos, SAML
· Defines, creates, and maintains proxy policies
· Executes SSL Interception with an integrated internal PKI environment
· Understands various proxy authentication methods with relation to a domain environment
· Leads root cause analysis and troubleshooting effort for production deployment
· Functions as a liaison between the client and Broadcom Support
BCCPA | Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator
Key tasks for this position include:
· Excellent experience in customizing out of the box reports and creating new ones using Business Objects/Crystal Report.
· Ability to work on project teams, delivering on key project milestones, and communicating effectively with a wide variety of people.
· Ready to work in Shifts.
· ITIL Foundation and knowledge of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.