CLOUD Engineer (Primary Azure & Hybrid Cloud)
· Position – Cloud Engineer
· Designation – Technical Specialist/Associate Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Resolve critical and complex technical issues in a 24x7x365 global support delivery team. Combine technical expertise and customer requirements to solve complex business challenges.
· Usage of ARM templates and scripts to deploy VM’s using checklist and check for firewall rules.
· Participate in target cloud design workshop with customer if required
· Advise subscription owners to open necessary firewall ports and ensure baseline requirements are met
· Ability to quickly identify customer issues to specific Azure Services or Azure Platform; and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Azure platform and services.
· Work with Architects to deliver solutions and deploy new capabilities in customer environment.
· Analyse and eliminate top issues impacting customer experience.
· Build automation to solve customer problems and develop scripts to automate troubleshooting and diagnostics activities.
· Create documentation (Standard Operating Procedures & Technical Reference Document) to help L1/L2 teams to support operations.
· Work on critical, highly complex customer scenarios that span across multiple Azure services
· Act as a technical escalation point within the team
· Acts as standby to cloud architect for shorter period if required
· Working knowledge of ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Jira
· Tools integration in Azure cloud environment
· Work on process improvement and client initiatives
· Documents and recommends improvements to current environment and practices
· Adaptive to team culture and can work also as individual contributor
· Closely work with other vendors in case of technical issues
· Working Knowledge of GitHub